-People who talk extremely loud on the phone in public places [no one cares what you did for the Super Bowl, I’m sorry!]
-Waking up early
-Realizing that it is only Tuesday
-The mom that decides to go back to school and feels the need to share every experience she has ever had in life with the class [I guess I should blame my major on this one]
-Rude Costumer Service people
-Elevator music when you get put on hold
-When your roommate comes home and turns every light on in the apartment! [seriously this is not needed]
-Trying to figure out what I want for dinner
Sorry for the dramatic post but lets be honest we all have things that bother us. What is it that gets under your skin?
Thanks, EPH for the idea!
*if you want a good blog to read that is updated daily check out this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment