Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Things really do work out..

So this week has been less than perfect. Monday morning my alarm didn’t go off and I missed class [I usually wouldn’t complain but we were reviewing for a test] then I went to work and it was just stupid with people talking about petty drama.

Then there was Tuesday, which happened to be Valentine’s day, I have never really been a fan of Valentine’s day and it doesn’t help when you go to a school where couples are seriously everywhere! People really do go to BYU to get an MRS degree. I also was having a phone interview for a summer job and I was super nervous for it but I rocked my interview and so things were looking up. Instead of going to dinner with my “Valentine” which is not existent haha I went and worked out! I danced my heart out at Zumba and it was amazing. The worst day of the year [in my opinion] ended with a fabulous phone call from my best friend and a dance party with my roommates in the kitchen!

Like stated this week has not be perfect until I got an email this morning saying that I got the job! I have been praying that everything would work out so that I could have a job set for when I go home and it also pays very well! I am sad that I will not be working at the daycare but I am ready for a new adventure.

Happy hump day y’all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment