Friday, February 17, 2012

Laughs for Friday

ITS FRIDAYYY! And not only is it Friday but it is also the Friday of a three day weekend which equals amazingness. [yes I did just make up that word] This week has been very blah. The weather has been cold and rainy and I have had multiple test this week which sucks but oh well I made it to friday.
One funny thing did happen to me this week, was do you remember me writing about the awful date that I went on a couple weeks ago? [If you want a good laugh here is one for you!] So going back to my story I was walking to the testing center last night to take my test and I was totally in the zone and ready to blow this test out of the water and up walks this guy that looked familiar but it was dark so I just kept walking and this guy was saying“Amber, Amber, Amber! Do you remember me?” If you haven’t read the other post you are probably lost but needless to say since my name is not Amber I kept walking and didn’t realize who it was until I was already inside! I seriously think that situation made my test go so much better!
I hope that story made at least some of y’all laugh! Here’s too the weekend of doing absolutely nothing! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment