Monday, February 6, 2012

Sick day made better

Like stated in previous post I was sick all day yesterday. I wanted nothing more than to be at home and to be on my couch with my mom taking care of me. While I was laying in my bed I was thinking about how much I have grown up over the last year. A year ago I was struggling with hanging onto a  relationship that was ending, I was living in Utah and hating it and I called my mom multiple times [that has not changed but they are more happier calls]. I also hated school and basically I just hated my life and wanted to go home and fix everything. I hit a pretty low point in my life and realized that I was the only one who was going to be able to make a change. 


I was heartbroken and homesick, two feelings that do not go well together at all. I thought that if I moved home everything would be better but in all honesty it would make everything worse because I would seem "THEM" together. Oh well life goes on and I got out of my rut! It took a lot longer than I thought it would but I am all better.


A year later I am back in Utah, I have a major decided, and I love my roommates. I still call my mom everyday but somethings never change! 


The whole point of this post is basically just to realize no matter the curves life throws at you, you can get through anything. I never would wish upon anyone to go through the pain and heartache that I went through but I am so glad that I went through it because I was able to become stronger and I was able to learn more about myself.


Sometimes it takes bad days for you to realize what you really do have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment