Monday, February 13, 2012
The little things mean the most
I have always loved getting cards in the mail! I used to love coming home from school and checking the mail and crossing my fingers that there would be something for me inside. Ever since I have come to college checking the mail has been as exciting as Christmas morning [in all seriousness]. Today I came home from work and I had a lovely card sitting on my bed with the return address as "HOME". Honestly it brought tears to my eyes, Im a little PMS these days so that may account for the tears! But it was soo sweet to get this from my family! I love recognizing the little things in life <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I got a package in the mail from my mom last night :) it brought tears to my eyes too! It even smelled like home...that's what made me cry the most. I'm going to treasure every package from my parents, because I know that one day, I won't be so lucky to get them. Have a very happy Valentine's Day! xoxo {av}
ReplyDeleteI love getting packages from home! I love that you said it smelled like home because I just unpacked some clothes I got for christmas [I know im falling behind] but they smelled like home and I just wanted to curl up with them for the day! Have a great Valentines day!
DeletePS I love your blog!
I totally agree with this. There is nothing better than getting a letter from a friend of family member. On valentines day I got a surprise card in the post from my best friend! Funny thing was I had sent her EXACTLY the same card :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/
xxxx