Thursday, May 10, 2012

new job recap


I have just finished my first week at my new job. I am a Community Support Specialist [do not be fooled about my BIG title I am everyone's b*$!@ in the office!] for an apartment company in Greensboro. It has been such a crazy week of learning new lingo and procedures but all in all it has been a lot of fun. One of the best parts about my job is that fact that I get to interact with all types of people everyday! So be prepared for some funny stories of the type of people that are out there looking for apartments. And I also love feeling like a grown up and working in an office wearing all FANCY clothes everyday! 

I know that this was short and sweet but there will be stories to come! Its almost Friday y'all, we can make it

No comments:

Post a Comment