Saturday, May 26, 2012

I've missed y'all!


So this week has been crazy busy..I have be doing something seriously ever minute of everyday but it has been fun!
Monday I started training for my 10k that I am running with my team from work in July by running 3 miles. I know many of you may fall out of your chair by that comment but I have started to enjoy running! I wish I could tell you that I ran 3 miles everyday this week but that did not happen at all.
Some other interesting updates is that I got my first lease this past week! He is a precious country boy who just graduated from ECU… my manager said that it was the easiest lease that she had ever seen, so that was lucky for me!
Thats it for now..I hope y’all have a great holiday weekend and I will try my hardest to be better about writing!
P.S. If anyone has healthy diet tips please send them my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment