Monday, April 2, 2012

monday check-in

Obsessing over: Making it til FINALS!


Working on: Finishing The Hunger Games!!


Thinking about: I just got a 98 on a paper that I wrote 12 hours before it was due... And people say procrastination is a bad thing!


Anticipating: One Tree Hill ends on WEDNESDAY.. I know I know it is just a tv show and many great tv shows have ended such as Friends but this has been the show that I have grown up with and I feel like a piece of my teenage years is leaving me!


Listening to: An annoying coworker talk about how hard her life is... WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH


Drinking: Caribbean Passion smoothie from Jamba


Wishing: These next two weeks will fly by so I can get home!


Happy Monday everybody! I hope y'all had a great weekend! Let's make this week FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment