9 years, 9 seasons, 187 episodes, dozen of characters we’ve become attached too and found ourselves relating to in some way. Inspirational quotes that have helped us through dark moments, music that makes us forget all the pain. Storylines that have made us cry, laugh and simply just smile, and memories that will stay with us forever. One Tree Hill is not just a TV show, it has made me believe in love, hope, change, and determination. It was something that I was able to look forward to during some of hardest moments in my teenage years. One Tree Hill will always be apart of my life, and as silly as it sounds I have learned some great lessons from this show. Thank you Lucas and Peyton for always “saving” each other and showing everyone that good thing comes to those that wait. And Brooke Davis you have helped me realize that being a determined and strong women is a good thing but you have also made me believe it is okay to cry when you get overwhelmed and it is okay to ask for help. Nathan and Haley thank you for being that strong couple that made it through ever obstacle you were given and for helping me believe in “Always and Forever.” And the other characters such as Whitey any time I saw you cry all I wanted to do was climb into the TV and give you a hug. Oh and Skills you have kept me laughing through every episode. One Tree Hill you will never get hold and I will continue to watch rerun episodes.
“There is only one Tree Hill, and it’s your home!”

No comments:
Post a Comment