Friday, January 13, 2012
Friday the 13th!
So today is Friday the 13th! But this post has nothing to do with Friday the 13th it is just something that I have been thinking about a lot lately. There is something about a boy from the south. They are so polite and classy. If you have never read my blog before I love everything southern especially the boys. This has especially come to be important to me after living in UTAH for about a year now [with a 4 month break in the summer]
I want someone who enjoys all the same things as me like, country music, saying hello to everyone you pass by, drink cheerwine and have date nights at Yum Yums! I want some one who refers to his mom as momma and is total mommas boy actually! I want someone who just loves everything southern. So Mr. Southern boy if you are out there you should come find me ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why did I not know you had a blog! Ill be stalking you from now on,thank you very much! ;)
ReplyDelete