Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One more month

Today I am thankful for the fact that in one month I will be able to go home.





One month from today I will be back in the place where I belong. I will back in the land where my roots are strong and I am not talking about my hair. One month from today I will be able to finally hold my new nephew. One month from today I will be able to have a cheerwine whenever I want and I will not have to pay two dollars for it. One month from today I will be able to once again say hello to everyone that I pass and people will open the door for me just because. One month from today I will be back in my home where my mom cooks not based on the local diet but based on the local foods. One month from today I will be able to hear sweet southern accents all around me. One month from today life will be good.

Bring on the stress of this next month.

xoxo
SOUTHERN GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment