What am I thankful for today?
Today I am thankful for quilts. My grandma is an amazing quilter and whenever people graduate from high school she makes them quilt. For my graduation she made me a quilt that is totally different from any of her other ones she has made in the past. When I was younger my aunt and grandma frequently made clothes for me so for my quilt she took swatches that were left over from the clothes that they made and put them on it. It was amazing. I love it so much. I was reminded last night how amazing it was when I was curled up on my bed freezing because at night in UTAH it feels like I am in Alaska. Laying with the quilt reminded me of how fortunate I am to have a grandma who shares here talents with everyone. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment