Friday, October 14, 2011
I love traditions.
Ever since I can remember, Carolina Basketball has been my life. I remember when I was in elementary school I would go to school, then daycare, and at about six o'clock my dad and I would head the Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I would like to call it a little piece of heaven. This was the routine we have had for all of the basketball season. There have been games where I have got to sit 5 rows from the court or I have sat in my regular seats and cheered as loud as all the old men sitting with us. These memories that I made with my dad will always be in my heart and mind and right now I am reminicsing alot because tonight is the start of it all with a kick-off called Late Night with Roy. Last year was my first year going and it was amazing. I was with 2 of my good friends and it was probably one of the best nights of my life. While everything in life changes and I am in a new place I am not able to be involved in this amazing event it is okay to wish right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment