I realize that the saying BFF is so 1990 but ohh well I am going to use it in this post. Last night I was just sitting around in my kitchen making some delicious bbq chicken and mashies. And I looked down at my phone and saw a missed call and without a doubt I was sure that it was my mom calling me. (love you mom) But it wasn't it was my dear best friend lauren hunter.
I called her back and we had the best chat in the world. It did not even feel like we were that far away from each. She is the best. In our conversation we discussed our future lives together. Which consist of us owning many Bed and Breakfast's in precious towns all over. Later in life we will get married and our husbands will be best friends and then our children will grow up to be best friends.
I love this girl so much. She is amazing and she always knows what to say to make me. I love that she can do a great english accent on the drop of a hat. I love that she likes to go on crazy adventures with me. She is truly my best friend and nothing will break us apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment