Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thoughts on loss.....



Yesterday Heaven received another angel. ‘G’ was my sisters grandma but she loved me like her own. If you don’t know anything about me or my family the one important thing is that once you are in you never leave. I do not believe that G ever met a stranger and she was willing to do anything for anyone no matter what it took. She lived a service filled life and I hope that I can one day be half the woman she was. I have very fond memories of her and I will treasure those special moments forever. During time of grief and mourning we tend to always ask question of why and blame ourselves for not doing more but we should remember that now the people we love are not suffering and reunited with people that have gone before them.

‘G’ I love you and know that you are now with your daughter again.

Just remember to take the time each day to tell the people you care about how you feel because you never know what can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment