Thursday, March 29, 2012

ordinary life

My life has been taken over by school these past couple of weeks. I have had papers after papers and projects after projects and now I am just coasting until finals. During the past couple of weeks I have thought a lot about things in life that I want to change and also many things in my life that i am so grateful for. It is funny to me how when you get so busy and there are days where you really do not think you are going to make it to the next but somehow you always do.


I have a problem I guess you could call it with looking back in the past and thinking about how good life was and not truly realizing that my life is still as good as it was back in the olden days.


Throughout my sleepless nights these past couple of weeks I have reminisced on all the good times and bad times that I have had and there have been plenty of times where a few tears have been shed but also a lot of time I will just start busting out laughing because I realize how ridiculous life can be sometimes.


So I have decided to take life with a grain of salt and learn from everything and keep moving forward! Happy Thursday y'all! :)

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing attitude!!

    you can't go wrong with that attitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Sometimes it is easier said than done but I am working on it! :)

      Delete