Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 DAY CHALLENGE



Day 1 - A picture with ten facts of yourself
1. I love my family! I seriously do not know where I would be without them!
2. I own way to many pairs of jeans
3. I clean when I am upset (my mom probably wishes I was upset more often! ;) haha)
4. I like to eat cheese and strawberry jelly (you guys can hate on it but until you try it you can't knock it)
5. My parents are divorced but they are best friends which means there are NO SECRETS in my family.
6. I hate surprises
7. I love singing, dancing, and of course hollerin' in cars!
8. I drink way to much of diet coke but ohh well!
9. I will be a Tar Heel fan no matter what!
10. I feel like the beach is an escape to all worries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment